Bass Pro....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustFishN

Reaction score
Had to share that we are finally going to the new Bass Pro Shop in Foxboro Friday!!! Whoooohoooo nothing better than taking a vacation day to spend the day there!

We shall see who's whoooo-hooooen when you walk out of that place saying "Man I should have left the plastic home" :wink: Only kidden, have a great day.

Well, what a day. We got there at 9am and left at 3. I came home with all kinds of goodies...including a brand new bass pro extreme rod...loveee it. Just a great day.

I'm going to BPS tomorrow as well. Not the same one as you guys but BPS none the less. They have some boat shoes on sale. Don't need anything else. Of course, that never stopped me from buying something from BPS before.

slim357 said:
i know that can be all, you pick up any new baits?

oh no that wasnt it... lets see... 3 20 pks of bass pro worms(bubblegum/yellow swirl, candy corn, and white/chartreuse)... 1 pk of yamamoto worms(bubble gum no flake)...2 hook holders for my poles..a reel cover...a pole sock....... a 25 pack of hooks ( gamakatsu 3/0 offsetshank worm ewg) mini bobbers ( i use those when i trout fish in the back yard lol)...and 5 different single hook rooster tails plus a few tshirts... a hat... a 5 led visor clip for my son and 2 ears of corn to be popped in the microwave lmao...all in all I dropped 180 bucks.....the other half got a ton of things too...a lot of little things along with a huge new tackle bag and a transom saver...he dropped 250 LOL plus we ate lunch at the little restaurant downstairs....

Very nice, cant wait for ours to get up and running, oh wait they have to build it first, when they do, Us Pennsy & Jersey folk are going on a road trip. :wink:

I looked at the boat shoes and while I did like them and they were comfortable I wanted a pait of black shoes. These were not offered in black. I did get a set of Frogg Toggs rain suit. The $39.95 list price and the $10.00 discount coupon for being a preferred member worked out nice. Only bought the one item.

Latest posts