Hot!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
Athens, GA was 109 on Friday! We are about 20 minutes west of there. It's already 90 at 9 am. Anyone else getting record heat?

St. Louis,Mo.- Thurs. 108* Record,Fri. 106* Record,Sat. 105* Record, Sun. forcast 105*. All next week temps to be at or above 100*. Luckily, the humidity has been a lot lower than usual. But that is changing,headed back up towards normal. Let the misery begin.

This heat keeps up I will have to take up night fishing, nothing much happening during the day. :( :(

Gramps50 said:
This heat keeps up I will have to take up night fishing, nothing much happening during the day. :( :(

I was just talking to my fishing buddy about how bright it was about 1:30 a.m. this morning because of the moon so we are going to try some night time bass fishing when it gets dark!

wihil said:
100 with 75+% humidity today. I don't know how you all down south can take it - I'm done. Bring back winter!

South Florida has been one of the cooler areas lately makes you wonder what the heck :)

I think I remember the news last night saying we've had 8 days in a row that have hit OVER 100 degrees. They're still forecasting more.

We have been over 100 for the past two weeks, plus the heat index.
That doesn't set a new record for us. Our last heat records were set in 1936, 106-109.

Stay cool all, and drink plenty of water.

By the way, Night fishing is awesome right now. 8)

S&MFISH said:
Yesterday was really bad as the humidity was almost as high as the temp. I don't know how you do it Chris, working all day in the A/C. hehehe....
...Same old song and dance, today.

Someone has to do it. 8)

Big fish kill going on in the shallow lakes around us. :cry:

DNR was showing some Northern that would have looked awesome on the wall....

Lake temps need to get down quick.