Cancer free!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
My wife is finally DONE with cancer treatments - 8 years since we found out we were expecting our son, and then 2 weeks later we find out she has cancer. We were initally told stage 3-4 and 6-12 months possibly to live and she should have an abortion. We didn't go the abortion route but switched doctors and after chemo, too many surguries to count, and popping pills for the last 7+ years, she was called 'healed' today!!!! PTL!!! She can stop the pills that daily reminded her of the battle just to survive. I'm SO HAPPY!!!!

:beer: I'll toast to that! Congrats to the Lady of the Day and what a relief it is . I know , my wife had colon cancer, but it was caught quick enough, that only (1) surgery was required and she's been fine for 4 yrs. now. Every good wish possible for the future! Give her a hug from all of us.

novaman

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Best post EVER!

And a Prayer for FD and his family so that we get the same news soon as well

That is the best news ever... I am a Melanoma cancer survivor for about 9 years and I am the first one to put sunscreen on and ware a funny hat to cover my neck up... the neck is where the first cancer was found... I say this only to beg my fellow tin boater's to put that creamy stuff on and then wash your hands well in the lake.... gotta get that smell of your hands and if washed off it will keep you from casting and loosing your rod and reel into the lake (done that). As the summer procedes at least here in the St. Louis area the temps continue to be very hot which reminds us to "cover up".
I tell you that even a partly cloudy cool day can bring on the nasty skin cancer...
God bless you wife and the Doctor that helped her
Peace

Congratulations to her...and to you...that is wonderful.

I'm so glad to hear good news these days.

The world seems awash in mean spirits and bad tidings. Wears one down.

Think you folks just found a day to make an anniversary celebration on.

My very best wishes. =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts