My (1st) Grandson

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Jacob Charles Allen, my (1st) Grandson was born April 7. 7 lbs 13 oz and 21". Sounds like a keeper to me.

1st_baby_pics_086_%28600_x_449%29.jpg

Oh yeah, everyone is doing well. Well maybe not so much the Grand Daughter. She's a year old and doesn't want to give up being the center of attention.

Congrats, I remember the day I becam an uncle like it was yesterday, actually 4 and a half years ago. I can only hope to be blessed with children and grand children one day.

PS Great name, while my name is actually James, everyone calls me Jake :D

Down in Texas, where all the grandkids are, grandfathers are never called grandfather and rarely, grandpa. Most are called Paw-Paw, Pop-Pop or something like that. With me having served in the Navy I have been dubbed Popeye.

flounderhead59 said:
Down in Texas, where all the grandkids are, grandfathers are never called grandfather and rarely, grandpa. Most are called Paw-Paw, Pop-Pop or something like that. With me having served in the Navy I have been dubbed Popeye.

I go by pa-paw myself.............................8 grandkids! :shock:

Congrats Popeye!!
I remember how excited we were with our first child. I can't imagine how it feels to have a grandchild!
Congrats again and God bless you and the rest of the bunch! :mrgreen:

ConGrats, I have two kids the Lord has blessed me and the wife with, its an overpowering feeling to see what was created and our family ties to carry on, so to see it as a GrandFather-wow, to see yet another family generation

Awsome, congrats again :D

Latest posts