gasoline

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
Due to the extreme heat around here, I have not been able to get my boat on the water for at least 4 weeks and looks like its gonna be a couple more weeks before the heat slacks up some... question is about the gas in my two 5 gal. fiberglass tanks... they each have the proper amount of marine Sta-Bil in them and they are about 3/4 full, but I wonder if I should pull the tanks and put the gas in my truck to use it up. The boat is in the afternoon shade and has a cover. I also wonder about how much heat that fuel can handle. Any answer to this question would be appreciated.
peace

Thanks Ahab... you are no doubt a very wise man, and though some may not, I listen to what you have to say...

I have found a little honey hole in Gainesville Florida called Almond Oil Company, you should look to see if you have one nearby! They sell non ethanol unleaded premium! I tried to get some good o'l normal non highway diesel but they won't sell it to anyone without a fleet contract.... Dangit

With the high heat your going to lose fuel to evaporation. I'd burn it in the truck.

Latest posts