Computer trouble or nobody posting?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Wondered if my puter is messed up or just nobodys posting anything?
When I check to see what the recent posts are since my last visit it shows nothing.
So...........can someone post :D SOMETHING?

kentuckybassman said:
Wondered if my puter is messed up or just nobodys posting anything?
When I check to see what the recent posts are since my last visit it shows nothing.
So...........can someone post :D SOMETHING?

Too nice of a day to be inside on the CPU :wink:

Whatever!! Here it's a whopping 39 and the wind is blowing about 25 mph and it feels like 20 outside!!
My plans to go to Norfork were put on hold until around 2 or so, so I figured I would mess around inside for a while where it's a little bit warmer!! :)

its been raining off and on here today aswell, ive just been pourin baits all morning well this after noon, was up late pourin last night

I could not get on the site for the past several hours - just keep timing out.

Everything else worked fine - just this site

esquired said:
I could not get on the site for the past several hours - just keep timing out.

Everything else worked fine - just this site

There was a problem earlier today!

From my hosting provider:

This is the final and and official statement for the issues that occurred earlier today with your host server.

The issue itself relied beyond ours and our Data Center\'s authority. It was caused by a connectivity problem with one of the main upstream providers of our data center. We in cooperation with the data center\'s top technicians however did our best to bring an alternative connection route in action as quickly as possible and make your website accessible again.

This operation was successfully completed by our technicians just minutes ago and the necessary reliability tests were performed and successfully passed. Currently no problems whatsoever are present in terms of server accessibility.

We would like to to thank you for your understanding during this short-term outage.

Best Regards

Okay, getting tired of this. Third try to type a message - kept deleting it automatcically. Must re-log on everytime i come back to the site. Auto log on sqare doesn't work either. Somthing is still wrong me thinks.....

FishingCop said:
Okay, getting tired of this. Third try to type a message - kept deleting it automatcically. Must re-log on everytime i come back to the site. Auto log on sqare doesn't work either. Somthing is still wrong me thinks.....

:shock:

I'll send you an email!

Latest posts