Take a Female Camping or Fishing . . .

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATRIOT2

Reaction score
. . . and sooner or later she'll need one of these (or at least love you for it later on)

Bullet Points . . .
1) All of the hardware was right out of the box, just needed re-positioning
2) Comes with carrying case
3) The recycled shredded paper absorbs all the odor and liquid (really works)
4) Crosscut shredders work the best
5) Eco-friendly
6) Discrete

Attachments

• 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 949
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 949
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 949
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 949
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 949
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 949
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 949
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 949
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 949
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 949
I take the dirty hippy girls with, they can pee in the woods.. love me a dirty hippy girl :)

bcbouy said:
you guys are in trouble when the zombie apocalypse hits :LOL2:

Actually I have many days worth of food, multiple guns and thousands of rounds of ammo, and I have a large diesel truck to tow my camper along with when the zombie apocalypse hits I will be welding armor onto both the truck and the camper.

I have five friends on the SWAT team and they all are within 15 miles of my home. Along with for jokes I helped write the zombie protocol guide for my county from before I became a disabled firefighter.

I think I will be just fine.

All the women in my life (Mom and daughter) know how to pee in the woods. That. Is. Awesome. 8)

As for the boat - a good friend once said "there's a livewell in the front and the back. Choose wisely - but no number 2's in the well!".

:lol:

My wife likes to go ice fishing with me, and has learned to use a 5gallon pail for whatever she has to do. And the front live well is her favorite spot on the boat.

fishingmich said:
Buddychrist said:
I used to go camping until I injured my back, now I go camping in a 32' Dutchman classic with a large slide out.

Amen brotha!

Best investment I ever made next to a tin boat!

A/C, no more air mattresses, bangin sound system, full kitchen, fridge, three beds! Gotta love that comfy campin!

Latest posts