bass pro shop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustFishN

Reaction score
So, how exciting is this!?!?! Bass pro shop is scheduled to open up in Nov up in Foxboro Mass. I cant wait to go!!! We went to the one in ft lauderdale while we lived down there and it was a blast. Awesome store.

They are opening up one 45 min from my house here in mesa AZ on june 6th. I can't wait.

BRYCE said:
They are opening up one 45 min from my house here in mesa AZ on june 6th. I can't wait.

the one in foxboro will be about 40-45 minutes from us too...nice early saturday morning type trip...go shopping then have lunch at islamorada restaurant lol

This will be definitely an all day trip!!!! I think I am going to start putting money aside each weak untill they open them doors :twisted: :twisted:

fishnfever

Will meet you there!

I also have been to the one in FT LAuterdale, and the one in Albany NY. I cant wait till it opens. Also there is a Cabelas in Hartford CT, for me is about an hour. I cant wait.

jimmyt said:
Will meet you there!

I also have been to the one in FT LAuterdale, and the one in Albany NY. I cant wait till it opens. Also there is a Cabelas in Hartford CT, for me is about an hour. I cant wait.

Ohhh a get together at bass pro!! hmmmm hehe