Wired2Fish and Dobyns Rod Giveaway!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Hey guys....if you're on line and getting into this within an hour of my post, you are getting an exclusive and getting in on a contest that isn't even open to the public yet!

That's right...our good friends at Wired2Fish have given us a head start. Guess that means you better enter. IMHO...you should also read/visit their website on a daily basis. I sure do as it's one of the best ones around.

BTW....when you enter....please add in the "comment section" that you are from TinBoats. Just a little way for us to say thanks to a great sponsor.

Here's the contest info:

Dobyns Rods and Wired2Fish want to give you a chance to experience the Dobyns difference and want to give four anglers the chance to win a Dobyns Rod. Not only can you win a great rod on Wired2Fish but if you become a fan on their Dobyns Rods Facebook page you have more chances to win other killer Dobyns prizes. They have something they are giving away every month.
Contest ends August 6th, 2012. Good Luck!

One entry per email address please.

https://blog.wired2fish.com/dobyns-rod-giveaway/

Attachments

• Dobyns-Series-2.png
    Dobyns-Series-2.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 686
  • dobyns-rods.png
    dobyns-rods.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 686
Man I want one of these soooooooo bad. Even a Savvy series - don't care, just want one.

In it to win it, baby!

[-o<

wihil said:
Man I want one of these soooooooo bad. Even a Savvy series - don't care, just want one.

In it to win it, baby!

[-o<

We dont have any Dobyns dealers near me at all. I would love to try a few different models after hearing so much about them and, this Gary Dobyns guy is a beast. My hero for sure! :lol:

Latest posts