need help finding a thread....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200racing

Reaction score
there was a thread where a guy was modding a small 12ft boat for pond fishing.
the part im interested in was he showed some little pontoon rafts with a chair on them for pond fishing. he made them from foam he got free at tractor supply. it was used to ship trailers and then thrown away.

i thought i replied to the thread but didn see it in my content.

i searched "tractor supply" as im pretty sure he used those word but didnt see it.

im not asking for someone to do all the legwork if remember his screen name any thing useful i can use as a search cue,that would be great.

I remember the thread your talking about it was very interesting. The actual thread was about something else and the foam boats part came in the middle of the thread.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
I remember the thread your talking about it was very interesting. The actual thread was about something else and the foam boats part came in the middle of the thread.

exactly!

you remember any unique wording i could search?

200racing said:
lckstckn2smknbrls said:

exactly!

you remember any unique wording i could search?
Sorry I don't.

Latest posts