I'm still here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.L. Hall

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted much, being in Iraq I don't have a lot to contribute... but I got me some fine stickers in the mail and so I figured some pictures were in order.

here I am... I am currently on Camp Striker. I will get you guys some more pictures on various vehicles as I have time.

again, thanks for welcoming me.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/images/displayimage.php?album=101&pos=3

normal_Picture_010.jpg

That is awesome. Thanks again for your service, our lives would not be the same without you. Don't worry there are plenty of fish left for when you come home :!:

Welcome to the site. Very cool pictures of the Birds with the tinboat stickers. Thank you for your Service :beer:

Tinboats has made it to the other side of the world. Cool Deal! STAY SAFE DUDE! Yins are doing one hell of a job over there.

That certainly is different, I salute you and your fellow warriors :USA1: , I hope guys get the biggest fish of them all. Thank you all for your courage and for all your doing for the U.S. of A.

That takes the cake as the most creative application of the stickers. I like it! :lol:

Thanks for all that you and all the people around. If it weren't for you doing what you are, I wouldn't be able to sit here and type this right now.

Dear Master Sergeant Hall (AKA Fishing Bruce),

Loved the photos of the TinBoats stickers - hope you caught no flack for their location. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you while you are in hostile territories. Forty years ago I was in Vietnam so I have a small idea of what you are experiening. Please be safe, keep your head (and ***) down and catch that freedom bird back to the world soon.

Be safe my friend!

I dont know how I missed this topic. I just noticed it on the home page, and had to say I cant think of a better place for the sticker. Hats off to you, for your service for this country, be safe.

I wouldn't mind having that tin boat in my driveway. Thanks for everything your doing. Keep your head down.