Plant ID

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
Anybody on here know what type of poisen vine this is? Breaks me out just like poisen oak.

Been trying to kill this crap for almost 2 years now, I'm thinkin its going to kill me first

i looked and looked but couldnt find a leaf that looked like that. it looks closest to poison sumac but maybe someone else could chime in with better info

Found this online will kill it. as well as poison ivy.
https://www.scotts.com/smg/brand/ro...ll them and limit the spread of the plant(s).

DO NOT BURN that stuff. The oils that cause irritation get sent up in the smoke and anyone sensitive to it that inhales it is in a world of trouble. We burned some poison ivy years ago and one of the guys nearly died when his throat closed up.

You should raise it and sell it for people planting in front of windows for security or keep teenagers from sneaking out of the house. :D

Wallijig said:
You should raise it and sell it for people planting in front of windows for security or keep teenagers from sneaking out of the house. :D

We had blackberry bushes by the daughter's window in one of our previous houses. Worked well to keep her in and boys out.

Wallijig said:

That's what daddy's Remington 870 with beanbags is for, there won't be any problems when you give o'l slugger a pop knot the size of a baseball on his forehead

Atleast that's for the ones trying to come in. My son is only 3 so by the time he is old enough to be running out late i'm just gonna put a GPS on his car and show him my taser.

Wallijig said:
Weed or Sumac ??? :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Wallijig said:
Weed or Sumac ??? :LOL2:

LOL Both
That way they will not go far from the Doritto's.

a mix of roundup and 2-4d should kill it. you are wasting money on name brand round up. go to a farm coop and get generic.

Latest posts