Thinking extreme

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reminds me of the TV show "off the hook" (i think is what its called) nice little setup he has there

I don't think that is the same guy, but there is someone who goes by the name "Jet Ski Brian" who posts on a lot of forums about his offshore adventures on his jet ski. I do believe he is the one on the "Off the Hook" TV show as well. His website is: https://jetskibrian.com/ It's pretty crazy some of the stuff he catches on that little ski.

Call me crazy, but I think that's awesome.

If it were just me fishing, and I was fishing somewhere a lot warmer than here, I'd rock one of those for sure.

8)

When we use to fish Lake Michigan there was a guy that used a jet ski to troll for salmon. Had the pole straight out the bac and net on one side. Never seen him catch anything but always thought it would have been interesting to watch him land a 20 pound plus king.

the guy from off the hook is some wreslter guy. fishing for sword fish out of an innertube.... craziness