Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The draft will be the end of August/beginning of September and will be an auto draft on ESPN FF. This year we will be playing for this:

uploadfromtaptalk1345204083964.jpg

Which was graciously donated by Wasilvers, id also like to keep this as tinboaters only but if its gets close to draft date and its not filled ill have to open it to the public.

You had me at Fantasy Football (foozball is the devil!), but lost me at auto draft ;(

10 Team league is up on ESPN Fantasy guys!! The auto draft order was picked when i created the league and will be on sat sep 1st. I also allowed draft pick trading for the more advanced. Also because of the ties last year I chose ties to be decided by bench points. All that are interested please PM me your email address and ill send an invite. Id like to keep it tinboats only but if not filled Ill open it to the public on Fri the 31 so we draft. The trophy will then go to the Highest ranked tinboat member.

I've never done the fantasy football thing. I am willing, just don't have a clue as to what is involved. And with this one, I'm on my own here. Neither kid nor the wife is in to football.

BackWoodsTracker said:
I've neverm done the fantasy football thing. I am willing, just don't have a clue as to what is involved. And with this one, I'm on my own here. Neither kid nor the wife is in to football.

Backwoods its easy and you should pick it up after a few weeks. If you need any help just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts