1986 mr pike

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishook

Reaction score
i have a 1986 mr pike. needs to be rewired, new consoel wood and stuff.....is there someplace i can find out how the boat was configured.
i mean where is the pump for the live well located, which are the discharges for the bildge pump and where is that pump. does somone have a picture or manual of how the ribs are laid out under the decking, is it split up into sections. front, mid, rear?? thank you in advance for all your help!!!! i am a retired tv man, if you need help or advise let me know. i belong to the best tv forum in the world.

fishook said:
i have a 1986 mr pike. needs to be rewired, new consoel wood and stuff.....is there someplace i can find out how the boat was configured.
i mean where is the pump for the live well located, which are the discharges for the bildge pump and where is that pump. does somone have a picture or manual of how the ribs are laid out under the decking, is it split up into sections. front, mid, rear?? thank you in advance for all your help!!!! i am a retired tv man, if you need help or advise let me know. i belong to the best tv forum in the world.
Here's the manual/catalog for the boat....

[color=#0000BF]https://www.lundboats.com/pdfs/old-catalogs/1986.pdf[/color]

thank you for the quick response! i saw that add before, but it does not show how the boat is put togother piece by piece.
that is what im looking for. found a post here showing a rebuild of an 84 lund. great pictures. i cant find it now.

Latest posts