Prayers Please.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Hey TinBoat family.....

I need to get something off my chest and I know I can count on every one of you.

My wife has been having some issues. We aren't sure what it is, but they thought it was her gallbladder. Yesterday she went in for an ultrasound and the results came back today. They say it's not her gallbladder and that it looked fine. The did find some issues with her liver though. They aren't sure what it is or even how to explain what they are seeing that is different. So....we schedule an MRI for her sometime next week. I know I'm jumping the gun, but......

I'm totally freaked out and it scares the **** out of me! I myself am a cancer survivor, I lost my father in 9 short weeks to cancer 8 years ago, we lost his sister, stepmother and so many other people since then too. I know that I'm most likely jumping the gun, but I can't help myself even though I am usually the calm, collected one....BUT, This is happening to the love of my life.

I am the first to know and say that whatever God brings us to.....God will bring us through. It's just hard to live it sometimes.

All I'm asking is that you say a prayer for us to trust in Him to bring us through whatever this is, or isn't. He is in control.....I clearly am not. :|

On top of all of this, I'm scheduled to leave at 4AM in the morning (Friday) to fish a tournament. I've tried to back out, but she's insisting that I go saying nothing will happen over the weekend. I believe her, but it's not easy to leave right now.

So......I'm leaving in the morning and will not be back until Sunday evening. IN ADVANCE, I thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and well wishes as I know they will be here when I get back.

God is good and has a plan. I pray that I can see His needs as well as He sees mine.

Thanks again guys....REALLY!

Chris

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We're right up the block so if we can do anything just let us know.

Latest posts