Any Megadeth Fans going to show this weekend???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
Do we have any Megadeth fans around here? I have been a huge fan since I was a kid, and have traveled to see them once before.

Doing it again this weekend, going to the April 19th show in Louisville, KY. Anyone on the board plan on being there......?? Itll be a blast!!

Seen them 4 times already LOL!

Wish I lived closer :beer:

Peace sells but who's buying...One of my favorites!

Matter of fact...Gonna go throw it on the ipod right now.

my favorite album was always rust in peace.
im not going to see them on this tour, id rather their glory days live in my memory than the crap that came after youthanasia.
however, im going to see the last ministry concert ever in a couple of weeks. that will be a concert for the ages!

The last Album was great I thought. Threw it way back to the old style!!

I went to Cincinnati last May and saw them with Black Sabbath.....it was Epic!!!!

I seen Megadeth at the troc in phila when I was younger. Not my type of sound, but the ticket was free, and they kicked *** live.

Waterwings said:
I went to Cincinnati last May and saw them with Black Sabbath...

Was it the original Sabbath members? Didn't know they were doing concerts still.

It was the Heaven and Hell Lineup!! With Ronnie James Dio on vocals.....DIO IS THE MOST METAL VOCALIST EVER!!!!!! Holy crap it was mind bending!!

Sorry Im a little drunk tonight.....didnt catch any good fish today so I am preparing for MEGADETH!!!!

whj812 said:
Waterwings said:
I went to Cincinnati last May and saw them with Black Sabbath...

Was it the original Sabbath members? Didn't know they were doing concerts still.

It was the Heaven and Hell Lineup!! With Ronnie James Dio on vocals.....DIO IS THE MOST METAL VOCALIST EVER!!!!!! Holy crap it was mind bending!!

Sorry Im a little drunk tonight.....didnt catch any good fish today so I am preparing for MEGADETH!!!!

DIO is AWESOME.... I also like Bruce Dickenson he's got good vocals also, Im going to see IRON MAIDEN in June cant wait for that :beer: