New Forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E-Rawk said:
Jim I've got one word for ya:

SLICK =D>

Thank you! and thanks for posting. I thought I was alone out here.

This is what I know so far. DNS changes are being propagated out. So it is taking time for people to be able to log in and see the site. I can get to it from a Client in CT, I can now get at it from home MA. But I still can not get to it from Work again in MA. This process is normal but can take anywhere from 3-5 days...not good, but there is nothing we can do.

Whew...another work out! :lol:

Jim, the propagation should take between 24 and 72 hours to complete. You've got another 36 hours to go :)

are there any other themes available for this forum? Trying to find something a little less conspicuous for reading and posting at work. My job is monotonous without good conversation and good reading.

E-Rawk said:
are there any other themes available for this forum? Trying to find something a little less conspicuous for reading and posting at work. My job is monotonous without good conversation and good reading.

This is the only one! You need quick draw on the minimize button. Put a blank CD on top of your monitor and use it as a mirror to see who is coming up behind you! 8)

I'm out of here in a little over 2 weeks anyways so I'll be working somewhere that might keep me busy or at least interested. Also should have more time to take my kids fishing :) thats the best part about the new job.

Looking good - I like the friends and Foes feature - I blocked out almost everyone :roflmao: :sick: :roflmao: :sick: :roflmao: :sick:

Is there a way to change the look and feel?

esquired said:
Looking good - I like the friends and Foes feature - I blocked out almost everyone :roflmao: :sick: :roflmao: :sick: :roflmao: :sick:

Is there a way to change the look and feel?

I dont think so, Check under your user control panel. I will also take a look.

Picture attachments and links.

I forgot to mention the new rules.

To attach an image it has to be less than 150KB in size. That is more than plenty for a forum or even the web.

If linking a picture, it can not be more than 800 wide. Most photo hosting companies allow you to choose a size for web and stuff. Do 800 or less, it helps with those with slow internet and tiny monitors.

Mtnman pointed out a tiny transfer issue. It seems we lost some attached pictures during the transfer. Seems to be just before we did the transfer (while we were having issues with the old forum and host). Mtnman just uploaded them again, and I noticed it on one other post too.