Hurricane Isaac

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
They have changed the track on this storm almost daily, playing it safe they have a 200+ mile area. Below, the latest track. It was east of me, now west of me. Now they say it's heading back east. Who knows where it's going!? FL and MS are under a state of emergency. AL being in the middle has issued no Evac's or Emerg status. Apparently my Gov is off the clock.

I did take advantage of the storm to make an offer on a boat off CL. " Let me buy it from you before it gets hurt". lol.

So who else will be thrown off the grid with me? :beer:

Attachments

• sx.GIF
    sx.GIF
    40.5 KB · Views: 758
i imagine i'll be getting a droplet or two. im only 45 minutes north west of new orleans. if it keeps moving east i'll be for sure getting wet :(

who knows where it will hit, Im leaving in the morning to gulf shores to get my camper and bring it home !

Ronnie

I looked at my boats yesterday in the water and remembered how much time i spent preparing them for hurricane irene.

Sure hope all of you down on the Gulf coast come out of hurricane okay. Good luck down there......

These storms have been around a lot longer than the white man has populated the US... you either learn to live with them or move away to where they won't affect you.

I'm still hoping upper 'Bama get some of that liquid gold off of this storm... we need rain badly.

Latest posts