Did ya feel the earthquake?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
I sure did :shock:

That just doesn't happen much around here. a 5.2 they said

My dog Charlie was going nuts outside this morning right before it happen, he was what origanly woke me up.

Felt the after shock one too, now O'Charlie is out there just howling :? spooky

I can see why friends call ya up at 4:30 in the morning for that #-o

Also cool to be back jim, killer job there, worth the wait =D>

I was up at my usual 0430 and felt it. At first I thought it might have been a wind burst due to winds being predicted for today. Looked out the window, but no trees were swaying and it was dead-clam. Thought it might have been a train......nope, no train going by; then it dawned on me :shock: . Went and checked the coffee maker and it was still working, so I continued getting ready for work. Didn't feel any after shocks though.

I was up and felt it... thought a jet plane was way off and flying into my living room. Curio cabinet rocked back and forth and it moved the coach about five inches. Scared the chit out of me!

My wife and daughter both woke up, I didnt until my wife grabbed my arm and said did you feel that I said feel what? We live right on the TN-AL line right above Wilson lake and Pickwick lake.

Fishin NJ said:
No worries doc, it didn't get our fine state of jersey. This place needs a good shaking up once and awhile, it would clean up camden.

Wish it would shake Camden to the ground !!! Town needs a good "do-over". :mrgreen:

I can't say that I felt it, but I did get up about that time. Then I checked the waves and weather forecast and decided to go fishing. Maybe that's why the perch were biting so well? :lol:

Latest posts