Any College Football Fans?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT Chris

Reaction score
My wife is a HUGE UGA fan. So much so that we have an entire room in our home painted in red and black. Well, this year we managed to get on the season ticket list, and just got our tickets in the other day. To say my wife is excited about the season starting tomorrow would be an understatement. The last week has been devoted to a cooler she has decorated just for this season and for tailgating.

Anyone else have college football fever?

You bet..

I'm only 30 min from the ga line, lots of dog fans here. We go to a game or two every year, I can't root for um but man that's a fun staduim

Im really looking forward to the Ut/nc state game tonight, should be a goodn

How you guys dont mind a little friendly SEC Big Boys Banter.
:LOL2: :twisted:
bigwave said:
Go Big Orange first then the Texas A&M, they should fit right in with the SEC.
TAMU should fit in well with Vandy and Ole Miss. :wink:
S&MFISH said:
MIZZOU fan here. Can't wait to see how they do in the SEC.
Better than this I hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4E8mUxELNY

Like I said its all in good fun. Heck We have JLS :LOL2:
Welcome to Big Boy Football.

UTK alumni, family had season tickets for from the mid 60's up to about 2008 or so. My parents would come to Knoxville for the weekend during football season, I got to see my parents and some good food as well, then after I graduated, we would meet on campus for a tailgate meal/party and get to see the family as well. Had lots of good times but now with grandkids and age, don't enjoy going to the games amymore, but I will be watching for sure. GO BIG ORANGE.

Rippen Lips said:
Arkansas Freaking Razorbacks
At least your in the SEC.......hmmmm Tennessee made some mistakes last night, but they are young with a new coach.....The only game I care about is the Vols v Gators.......it has been years since we fried some gator tail. :mrgreen:

[qoute]
S&MFISH said:
MIZZOU fan here. Can't wait to see how they do in the SEC.
Better than this I hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4E8mUxELNY[/quote]

Where did those "CLOWNS" come from. I've lived in Missouri 53yrs and have never run across any 'country boys' like that. That was an embaressment to our whole state. They must be 'out of state' students,maybe from Cali or NY.

bigwave said:
Rippen Lips said:
Arkansas Freaking Razorbacks
At least your in the SEC.......hmmmm Tennessee made some mistakes last night, but they are young with a new coach.....The only game I care about is the Vols v Gators.......it has been years since we fried some gator tail. :mrgreen:
Tennessee looked better last night than they have in years. I can see them winning 8.

This was our view from earlier today 8)

563056_10100572726443637_1433927346_n.jpg

It was a little on the warm side. I think the concession stands were pretty much sold out of water before halftime #-o

Root for Oregon (of course), but also really respect Boise State. Not an alum or anything, but it is a small school with a small budget and they have had a great program for quite awhile. Feel the same about Gonzaga when it comes to roundball.

Latest posts