Anyone fishing this weekend and where?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
We are making our once a year trip to Holden Beach, NC and surf fishing with my son and son-in-law.

Hey, Gillhunter. Hope you have a great time with family and fish. I'm heading for the high lakes (4,500 feet plus) here in the Cascades. Will do a couple by boat and a couple in the ol' float tube.

rickybobbybend said:
Hey, Gillhunter. Hope you have a great time with family and fish. I'm heading for the high lakes (4,500 feet plus) here in the Cascades. Will do a couple by boat and a couple in the ol' float tube.

Which lakes, or is it a secret? My son lives in Redmond, but he's too busy rock climbing and diving to fish. :)

Watching the weather. Going to try and get out on Monday for a couple hours. Did manage to shoot a couple rounds of trap with my son and some friends today. :D

Decided to make a four day weekend and go camping and fishing below Pickwick dam. The remains of Isaac throwing 30mph winds and an occasional rain storm are keeping my at home in my recliner instead. Have gone camping and fishing somewhere for the first time this year due to the heat for the last three weekends in a row. 3 out 4 ain't bad I don't quess. Plan to go every weekend for the rest of the year as long as the weather allows!!

i still have to clean and store my camping gear,but i'm going to hit the fraser river sandbars for some salmon fishing on sunday no matter what.

We went, I caught a bunch of nice smallmouth and giant bluegill. My buddy not so much. I even let him run the tm forawhile. Then the sky exploded with monsoon like rains.

Great day today on the local lake, got the whole family up at 5am, stopped for quick breakfast and on the lake for about 4 hrs, nice and cool and slight breeze...just picture perfect!

Andy Taylor said:
rickybobbybend said:

Which lakes, or is it a secret? My son lives in Redmond, but he's too busy rock climbing and diving to fish. :)

Andy: Sorry for the slow reply, just got back late last night. No secret, we tubed Little Lava Lake and Little Culltus, and boated Craine Prarrie and Laval lakes. Enough fish to make it intersting (including a couple of 22 inchers at Craine), beautiful weather and great hiking. Do you ever get out this way?

Latest posts