HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Hey ladie's and gent's i'm sorry i haven't been around it's been insane at work and at home when i get to relax i just sit and watch tv untill i pass out, what all have i missed ? i promise i will be more active again now since "Big sad face" i'm selling the boat because................... WERE FINALLY MOVING BACK TO FLORIDA WOOOOHOOOO.. we're moving back november 15'th and will arrive in florida on the 16'th which i am counting the freaking days!!

Hey, James.
Good to hear from you.
And congrats on moving back to FL before winter.
Keep in touch. I'm sure you'll find a new tin down there.

Just curious, how did you end up in Minnesota anyway?

Jasper

Welcome back.

Florida, huh?

hmmm.

Ain't the Midwest. You gonna miss Winter?

They got bugs'n stuff, you know.

Well, as long as you are happy.

=D>

lol i'm totally okay with the flying cockroaches and big spider's i can get a big can of raid and keep them at bay but there's no cure for old man winter!! and as far as how i ended up here my wife is originally from rachester and i met her down in florida as she was going to medical school. i will miss all my friends i met here during my stay but i am glad to be near my family again soon, i did not know how home sick i truly was untill our week long visit a couple weeks ago. But yes i am going to be looking for a little bit bigger tin maybe a 16 to 18fter !

Welcome back James!! :beer:

Leaving MN? Say it ain't so, brother! We haven't even gotten ice on the lakes yet! :D

Oh well, there's some nice fish down in FL too I heard... Too bad the only ice is in a glass.

and snakes.

did I mention snakes.

Big, ole python-type snakey thangs.

And poisonous smaller snakey thangs.

lotsa snakes.

just sayin'

The cure for old man winter is called a snowmobile!!! Well, maybe not cure, but remedy maybe. And hey, not just spiders and snakes down there, gaters and sharks as well! I like my water to not have things that can eat me, but to each his own!

BackWoodsTracker said:
The cure for old man winter is called a snowmobile!!! Well, maybe not cure, but remedy maybe. And hey, not just spiders and snakes down there, gaters and sharks as well! I like my water to not have things that can eat me, but to each his own!

Gatorade yes but I wouldn't really worry much about sharks bulls don't normally jump into boat's. I should be heading down to nas Pensacola within the next year for about a month.or hopefully pcsing to tyndall

lol gator's don't really mess with you and the sharks are good fun when you hook one!! tyndal is a rough base man BIG TIME *******'s there i'v been there a'lot of time's contracting and i would much rather be on pcola nas they'er nice there and very welcoming, but you get your random gate guard that's got a bad attitude.

Hate typing on my phone gators*. And as bad as Tyndall sounds Langley does to and I love the panhandle area of Florida so better al around. And the fact that I can hunt down there to

Kismet said:
and snakes.

did I mention snakes.

Big, ole python-type snakey thangs.

And poisonous smaller snakey thangs.

lotsa snakes.

just sayin'

and I just scanned an article that mentioned some of those big pythons TALK...correctly, if I read it right.

Something about "articulating pythons."

shudder

Have fun, James. :)

JamesM56alum said:
lol i'm good with the snakes too!!! and as far as the ice goes the only ice i want is in my HUGE glass of sweet tea! and we're gonna be settling in pensacola/gulfshores area depending on which house we decide on.

+1 Alabama

or Orange Beach, Lillian, Foley, Elberta, Bon Secour.

Here is a link to the local papers classifieds. Better deals here than on CList.
https://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/classifieds//housing/rent/

Specs and Reds are about to start running up the creeks/bays. HURRY!

FYI. James is offering a sweet deal on his rig.
Are any of you guys near Minneapolis?
If I was needing a boat, I would be there in a heart beat...

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/boa/3225518458.html