Asking not for me, but for my wife.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I'm not the kind of guy that asks for much. And I'm not really asking for myself, but more so for my wife. She has to have some surgery Monday morning to remove some cancerous tissue from her cervix (LEEP procedure). If things go well they will get all of the bad stuff then. Worse case scenario... well, let's not go there just yet. So if you guys could keep her in your thoughts I would be appreciative. Thanks guys.

Trust int he Lord and he will see you and your wife through. Prayers sent Flounderhead! [-o<

Just finishing up 6 weeks of chemo and radiation for bladder cancer - had surgery Jan 30th to remove the bladder and prostate. It is truly amazing what they can do now to cure cancer and allow a long productive life.

My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and your family and I'm sure that everything will go very well for her. Keep us informed and keep the faith......

Prayers sent my friend, if you cant turn to your new family(us) who can you turn to [-o<

Latest posts