Looking for authors/writers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for creative writers to author articles for the homepage. I just dont have the time to do it and it needs to be ever changing. So if you are an aspiring author or just want to publish your own articles (for your resume :lol: ) please send me a PM. You can write about anything related to our forum topics (as a guideline). I can then help format it and publish it.

It was a dark and stormy night in the worst part of the big city. The rain tried to wash the dirt off the tawdry lives of the desperate folks there, but there was never enough rain to clean them up.

I looked out the window and watched the gusts of wind blow rain into tattered shades of a building across the street. Then...I saw her...

Jim said:
I am looking for creative writers to author articles for the homepage.

Article submitted. Beginners guide to buying a used Jon boat.

Kismet said:
It was a dark and stormy night in the worst part of the big city. The rain tried to wash the dirt off the tawdry lives of the desperate folks there, but there was never enough rain to clean them up.

I looked out the window and watched the gusts of wind blow rain into tattered shades of a building across the street. Then...I saw her...

Wearing a swim suit with a ratchet in one hand and a shop manual in the other she offered routine maintenance for my Etec. Who was I to say no? It was a SnapOn ratchet.

Latest posts