God forbid this happen again....but.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Guys....in case you don't know...we have a FaceBook page for TinBoaters. Yeah...I know...a lot of us don't have or even like FaceBook.

But....if you did have it, and was wondering if we'd ever get back on line....you could have read about what was happening on FaceBook and not thought that you were banned forever.

Speaking of "Banned Forever"......

Ban Ahab and BassAddict!

Hey fender...I did happen to think of that yesterday and it eased my mind. I hate facebook but I have an account to enter BPS contest...it took me a bit to remember the password but it was comforting to get the scoop.

Everybody is always pickin on those two fella's... I kinda feel sorry for them..I bet the are really nice guys and would take a fella fishing and maybe even loan him one of their rod and reels and maybe even a lure to use.
OK that's my "nice" for the day.

freetofish said:
Everybody is always pickin on those two fella's... I kinda feel sorry for them..I bet the are really nice guys and would take a fella fishing and maybe even loan him one of their rod and reels and maybe even a lure to use.
OK that's my "nice" for the day.

I would!

See - you get me