Pictures I Took at the Bassmaster Elite All Star Event

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
Hi All!

I took a day off work and went down to Lake Shelbyville for the A.M. launch. I put all the pictures in a photo album..take a look! It was really cool to see the guys we watch on WFN all the time drive right past you. Aaron Marten's rig passed me on the way to the ramp, and I said "Hi" to Skeet Reese...Then I proceeded to hang around and take pictures...I'm such a tourist.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108163141286553356599/BassmasterEliteAllStars?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Matt

Nice pics. I was amazed when I was at ICAST this year and most of the guys in your album where at the show. From what I saw these guys are very personable and interacted with the crowed like normal guys you would see in the fishing world. Growing up watching Bill Dance and Roland Martin duel each other along with my favorite Jimmy Houston captured my attention as a boy. I met all three of them at the show and even today they will take the time to talk to you. When I watched them stop what they were doing at one of the sponsor booths and pose with this guy that was wheelchair bound, I knew at that moment that they care about the normal guys like all of us. All of the up and coming young bucks had the same exact interactions with the crowd, and in some cases like movie stars. The only thing missing is your fine tinboat setting out there in the lake. Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures and catptions too...you could do that for a living I bet.

I have had the privledge to meet Dave Mercer, KVD and a couple other guys and you are right...they are all very down to earth and friendly. No big attitudes just nice guys.

Sweet pictures man, I always wondered what those starts were like. Skeet's truck is awesome, lol.

Latest posts