it's offical.... :(

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
i sold the 56 and now once i move next month i will start my search for a bigger and better tin to restore, maybe a 16 or 19 ft tin, i cant bring my self to do fiberglass even though i'm great at working with fiberglass i still cant give up my love of tins :( ... but the boat went to a good owner and he was inlove with my work and his eyes lit up when i pulled into his drive way with it so i know she will be well used and enjoyed. waaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Congrats, James.
Yea, I'm sure the buyer saw a really nice rig that was ready to fish.
I really like that old school styling.
I'm sure you will find a worthy replacement.
Hope the move goes well.

Jasper

Hell, the guy has access to a diary of work applied and effort expended for his boat and trailer.

I'm happy for you. Sorry the Midwest will lose you, but the South will welcome you with open ... uh...tinboats. :)

Hope the move is not as miserable as mine have been, and that the work you go to, and the work your wife (med school? Dr.?) does has a great outlet.

Best wishes James. I felt a kindred spirit in the building of our respective 14s.

Keep in touch, please.

=D> =D> =D>

Yes sir onto bigger and better!! lol and yes i'm hoping and praying that the move goes as well as we've planned it out, as far as the kindred spirit man i feel the same way those old tin's have a habit of bringing the best out of people, and the worst at some moment's when you pop a rivet that wasn't ment to be popped lol and don't worry i will keep in touch i'm not going anywhere but home, and this forum is my get away from normal every day life even though i haven't posted much i still surf it looking at every one's progress and new idea's for my future adventures!

Latest posts