Wired2Fish and Minn Kota Talon Giveaway 2!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
You have to be crazy to not enter this one. Another GREAT contest from our friends and Tinboats sponsor Wired2Fish!

Don't forget to say thank you from a TinBoater in the comment section of the entry form. Let's make sure a TinBoater wins this one!

Fall fishing provides great opportunities for catching those big bass that move to the shallow, warmer water. They set up close to structure and undercut banks and other good ambush locations. We find that this is a particularly good time to fish with a Talon.
We had a great response to the first Talon Giveaway back in May so we're giving you another chance to win one of your very own - just like Kyle did. All you have to do is sign up, and you are in. It's that easy!

Enter here for a chance to put a new Talon on your boat.

https://blog.wired2fish.com/minn-kota-talon-giveaway-2

I never win anything, so yeah.. you probably will...

I have a friend with a ranger like mine, with 2 power poles on it.. thats NICE stuff..

I signed up for the Talon but it might look funny on a tin boat like mine and the lakes I fish in are really deep. the fishing right now is done at 35 - 40 feet down.

Well....if your name is Ben Gross and you are from Kingman, AZ, you have a MInn Kota Talon on it's way to you.

Hope you're a tinboater Ben!

Why, oh why couldn't it be me? #-o

Latest posts