IF your not fishin -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich27028

Reaction score
what are you doing --

just came out of the spray booth [ garage] painted a Mustang 11--White first coat - waiting 1/2 hour and second coat goes on - acrylic enamel--

Building a toy box for my youngest grandson. Just finished making all the rails and stiles. Getting ready to glue up the lid.

ah a wood worker -
i just built a new vanity for the bathroom - 150 year old wormy chestnut - the lumber was reclaimed from an old barn sweet wood to work with - has a buttery feel-

Either at work,or working on some project around the house. Just finished refurbishing a portable Basketball hoop I got for free on Craig'sList for my grandsons(saved around $200). Next thing to do is drive the 45miles to their house and put it together for them. My next project is to clean up the boat AND GO FISHING!

Working for free!

This last month I've been changing just about everything on my "new to me" glass boat and should be ready for the ocean this week, I hope. All new electronics and wiring, lights, motor, switches, batteries, filters, pumps, etc. My tin is aching to head out to the Sierras again.

Other than the boat, I help maintain my son's house and my GF's house. My GF's mother is in a nursing care home so that takes some time also as she has to maintain her mother's house too as well as her own.

I disc golf.. a lot.

I have been doing projects around the house and POS (point of sales) installs for work..

After work and during the school week, I am playing, and doing homework/learning activities with my 3 kids, ( 8yr 6yrs and 4.5yrs). When I'm not doing that, I am tinkering with some electronics like working on coin op. arcade machines or flying RC planes.

I am proud to be "wife sitting" as she just had total hip replacement and needs help in doing everything. Its going pretty well but she is still in a lot of pain..
Surgery was last Thursday, Sept 27 so she is doing remarkable well..
A few prayers for a speedy recovery would be appreciated
Peace.

freetofish said:
I am proud to be "wife sitting" as she just had total hip replacement and needs help in doing everything. Its going pretty well but she is still in a lot of pain..
Surgery was last Thursday, Sept 27 so she is doing remarkable well..
A few prayers for a speedy recovery would be appreciated
Peace.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Latest posts