Another new member here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBreeze

Reaction score
Good morning all. Great community you folks have in this forum. I purchased my 1st big boat (have a 10ft flat bottom that I've used for ages) this summer - 2000 G3 Pro 185 (riveted version) / 90 Yamaha. The boat was a basket case from sitting up out in the weather, but after a MAJOR cleaning and pulling off a carb and cleaning I have a boat that operates like new. Yes it needs the carpet replaced and could use some real seats (those academy sports seats may say "deluxe" but my backside says otherwise) but our family has had a ball with it all summer. I have a young daughter and son, me and the boy fish every chance we get. He's 6 and can throw a curado just about where he wants it most of the time (maybe he's trying to catch squirrels when it's up in the trees). Found tinboats while trying to get some ideas for lighting (spotlight/LEDs/task/etc) and other tips to make night fishing easier. We enjoy jug fishing as well as bass/crappie and just about anything as long as its getting out there. I've looked at a ton of threads and really want to say that all of these ideas and thoughts you folks take the time to share are probably giving way more help to people like myself than you can imagine. I know we all like pics so....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349280206.633911.jpg

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.

Thanks guys. As for where I live - just happen to be in the state where you will find the last 3 National championship football teams...Alabama.

Roll Tide.

Latest posts