I may never sleep again!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
**** Keurig coffee makers and all the choices! LOL

Some friends of mine got one so I tried it and just had to have one too!

Just got it this morning and have tried way to many trying to figure out which types to order!

I'm not much of a coffee drinker....till now. LOL

Are you supposed to grit your teeth while typing?

Any other addicts?

Yep :LOL2:

I've had 8 shots of espresso today.

BassAddict said:
parkerdog said:

Love the Keurig!! Word of warning tho, it gets expensive fast. Invest in one of them reusable filters and save the pods for the times you feel extremely lazy.

My friends gifted me with a 96ct. variety pack and a my k-cup from keurig and the machine came with twelve assorted flavors. The rate I'm going I should last out a week or so (I hope). LOL

We have had one for a couple of years and normally order from

https://www.coffeewiz.com/Keurig/

Sometimes you can catch the coffee cheap at odd places like Kohl's and some clothing stores.

Best advice I can give you is to clean and descale it every few weeks and always use filtered or bottled water. Once they clog you might as well use it for target practice.

Happily Done with Keurig. 4 cofee makers in 2 years?

Back to good old STRONG pot of coffee!

I hear that in the fall Keurig loses its patent?

That will mean cheaper cofee pods and more kinds of machines from other manufactureres i think.

keurig coffee users, Do or did you leave it turned on 24/7 like they say you can? Or did or do you turn it off and on?

I'd like to leave mine on but I don't know if it's going to wear it out faster.

I suffered through the "Senseo" phase from Phillips before the new kid (Keurig) came on the scene and stole the spotlight.

Yeah, it was a better idea -

After dealing with that fiasco I just went back to regular coffee machines. They still work just fine. If I want a really good cup of coffee, I head over to the neighbors house and get one from him. Coffee's his "thing". Dude has a separate water line and filter setup just for his machine, which cost more than my boat/trailer/electronics/rigging/rods COMBINED.

He can make a whopper of a cup of joe - and you only need one.

8-[

Latest posts