Nice suprise to start the week :-s

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
I spent the weekend in Baltimore at my gf's house. Saturday I received a call from one of my roommates that was at my apartment. He said that our refrigerator was working backwards and blowing hot air. I told him to take everything out and throw it away. I called my landlord and he said he would send someone to look at it on Monday.

Well its Monday and I got home about an hour ago. My landlord called me while I was driving home and said the repair man would be there shortly.

I got home and apparently when I said to take everything out of the fridge, that did not mean to clean the pool of water and deer blood that was in the freezer. The first thing my roommate says to me when I got home was, "Don't open the fridge or it will reek in here for weeks." I told him a repair man was coming and I had to open it. So I did and started puking in the trashcan.

So the repair man is here now fixing the fridge, unfortunately I will still have to clean the biohazard waste from my freezer once he is finished :evil:

Idiots...I live with idiots #-o

I got that beat, over summer break last year my roommate didnt pay the electric bill, and none of us had cleaned the frige out before we left.
So it sat for almost 2 months full of stuff, that might have been the worst thing I've ever had to clean.

i saw that on silence of the lambs. works too.

Only Derek would know if it really works....

Luckily the repairman was an cool old guy, and after repairing one leak he found another and told my landlord he couldn't fix it. He told me that he would never put anything in that fridge again. The smell was awful. Well of course we still ahve no fridge, and the old one is on the lawn. There was no way I was gonna leave that smell in my house any longer. Of course the gross blood leaked out some on the carpet :x

My buddy back home spent most of the day cleaning alot of catfish. His brother came over a few weeks later and unplugged the deep freeze to use the outlet and forgot to plug the deepfreeze back in. He had fish and deer meat in it. It was awful.

Latest posts