3 weeks untill the big move!! and we're buying a house!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on the move. I prefer the water I fish in to be free from animals that can eat me! I'll stay here in Wisconsin where I have never seen a shark or gator in the wild.

BackWoodsTracker said:
Good luck on the move. I prefer the water I fish in to be free from animals that can eat me! I'll stay here in Wisconsin where I have never seen a shark or gator in the wild.

lmao dude my real good friend next door corey is pretty upset about us moving back, and he said the same thing when i told him i'd bring him with so we can still go fishing togeather , he said he'll pass he doesn't like catching fish that is big enough to eat him, he also doesnt like the fact the golf courses have signs that says "Please don't feed the gators"

And yes she shovel has been tossed and i traded my snow blower for 4 new rim's and new tires for my truck.

Global warming could be a good thing for Minnesota.
Who knows in a few years this frozen tundra may be considered paradise. :LOL2:

Good luck, James.

James, with all the best wishes in the world - I hate you for moving away from the paradise of cold, harsh MN and to that steamy, hot, and blue-haired land called FL.

You'll be back!!! THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(seriously, when ya comin' back?)

:D

JamesM56alum said:
lol man EVERYBODY! keeps saying i'll be back sounds like the terminator movie lmao as far as the frozen tundra 2 weeks ago it was in the 80's and sunny here, today it's grey as hell and 45 with a windchill of 38 those white sandy beaches are lookin better and better!!

It was 98 degrees here this afternoon and even the beaches were in the 90's. Getting my blanket ready for a cool evening in the 60's. :lol:

10 more days guys untill the big day!! wife is freaking out wondering if the trucks/trailer is gonna make it okay and if everything is going to work out the way we had planned it out in our heads.. i keep telling her to stop freaking out and what happens happens and we will work through it when it happens.. but there's still that little nagging prick in the back of my mind saying the same thing but i do my best to not let her know that i'm pretty much freaking out too in my head.. But i'm leaving it up to god and my big *** full tool box that i'm bringing with me, the way i see it if it break's and it's not 100% essential to us getting from point A to point B i'm going to rig it untill we get to where we need to go...

Latest posts