sad day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedr79

Reaction score
It was a sad day at my house yesterday for me anyway. Wife was happy. Its hunting season so I winterized my boat for the season.

I wanted to fish something bad but we took our 20 month old to pick pumpkins and apples. Won't be long before she will want to fish with daddy

lovedr79 said:
I wanted to fish something bad but we took our 20 month old to pick pumpkins and apples. Won't be long before she will want to fish with daddy

Invest in "your" future now. I had no life until after my son graduated from college. Picking fruits isn't a bad thing.

nomowork said:
lovedr79 said:

Invest in "your" future now. I had no life until after my son graduated from college. Picking fruits isn't a bad thing.

Heck yeah! I have nomlife either. For sure we will miss them when they hate us and want to be with their friends. :lol:

After the kids are grown and on thier own, then It's time for round two ... GRANDKIDS! =D>

Sometimes I feel like loading them up with Mountain Dew and chocolate and droping them off back at home, just for revenge. :evil:

But I can't bring myself to do it (never would). [-X

i did - lots of chocolate - candy - mud puddles- grease in the garage - teach the boy to say -- hoochie coochie mama -

you will have a lot of free time to fish--- :mrgreen:

lovedr79 said:
It was a sad day at my house yesterday for me anyway. Wife was happy. Its hunting season so I winterized my boat for the season.

Sorry for your loss. I refuse to give in just yet. Planning on going out tomorrow and hopefully this weekend too. The pike bite is pretty good right now and that is my favorite table fare.

It's all good, I love my girls. And spending time with them. My daughter is 20 months old, so maybe next summer she will be able fish by then. :)

I won't give in just yet. Just got back on Sunday from a 4 day trip to Table Rock with some friends. He wanted me to bring the boat so he could "bass fish".

Picture this.....me on the front deck with one rod in my hand, and 5 more on the deck. Him, sitting in the chair on the back deck with his 6 foot Zebco 33 cranking a Wiggle Wart of all things.

I caught several nice fish including lost the fish of my life (guessing 6+ lb)...he did catch a bluegill.

I still had fun.