Craigslist - The things I've gotten from..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
The only thing I don't buy used is my underwear and food. With that said, while I was laying in bed last night I thought of the things that are in Me & My Ol' Lady's possession right now that have came off craigslist. She does call me the cheapest man alive. Cheaper than Charlie? You decide.

- Both Our Cars
- Our Bed
- Babys Bed
- Couch , Love Seat
- Kitchen Table
- Both Our TV's
- Lawn Mower
- Boat
- Motorcycle
- Entertainment Center
- Book Shelf
- Cedar Trunk
- Washer/Dryer
- Our Dog < lol akc Boxer

And countless other items that I've sold, at least 30 cars, 30 boats, 10 motorcycles, etc.. C-List is a hassle but It has undoubtedly saved and made an incredible amount of money.

=D> Sounds like you know how to play the game!
Keep at it, and I'll guarantee you'll never be sorry!
It can be done, just most people don't have a clue as to how to do it.

cheap isnt always bad. three years ago i bought a 2000 crown vic police interceptor. 110000 miles for 1800. did nothing but put 38k on it and sold for 3k. my wife was happy about me being cheap then. i guess i got a great wife cause if i save money on something shes happy and lets me buy more stuff.

Yeah, I got some good deals on CL like a good working McClane front throw mower for $60, two fishing rods and reels for $15, etc. I've also sold some stuff for cheap on CL just to move them.

My best scores dollar wise are stuff from the Goodwill store with senior discounts!

Lets see

Bought my boat and sold my boat on craigslist, bought mine and my wife's trucks on craigslist, bought my last laptop new for half the price of it;s original value on craigslist, traded snow blower for new rim's for my truck, bought brand new tow hitch for my truck on craigslist for less than half it's original value, and traded for a few gun's on craigslist before they banned the gun sale/swap :( too many issues....

And i will be buying my next boat off craigslist once we get to our forever home in fla! :mrgreen:

I go for the FREE stuff. Campershell for the truck,landscaping material etc. Also,just refurbished a basketball goal for the grandsons,I picked up for free.

I also bought a 'Walker- end jack' for $150 and a Coats 40-40 tire changer for $800.Both good deals.

I found my first tin boat this year off Craigs list. It wasn't free and it wasn't necessarily cheap, but it was good. I think Craigs List is a good service.

sixgun86 said:
The only thing I don't buy used is my underwear and food. With that said, while I was laying in bed last night I thought of the things that are in Me & My Ol' Lady's possession right now that have came off craigslist. She does call me the cheapest man alive. Cheaper than Charlie? You decide.

- Both Our Cars
- Our Bed
- Babys Bed
- Couch , Love Seat
- Kitchen Table
- Both Our TV's
- Lawn Mower
- Boat
- Motorcycle
- Entertainment Center
- Book Shelf
- Cedar Trunk
- Washer/Dryer
- Our Dog < lol akc Boxer

And countless other items that I've sold, at least 30 cars, 30 boats, 10 motorcycles, etc.. C-List is a hassle but It has undoubtedly saved and made an incredible amount of money.

If you indeed live in Gulf Shores Alabama this is probably the way to go. The next time a big one hits you won't be out much?
(Kinda like it around Gulf Shores on a clear day in January)

Latest posts