Sixes: Bill Of Sale / Test Drive Liability Waiver

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Figured I might share this with you all just in case someone might be in need. I was concerned that I might not be "covered" in writing when others test drove my vehicles, i.e. Motorcycle,Boat, or Car in the instance they do damage to Persons, Property, or sale vehicle. Also writing a BOS is a pain so now It's as easy as hitting print.

These forms might be subject to s/p errors, or lack important content to cover the seller. I am by no means implicating these forms used properly will shield you from collateral damage or legal liabilities. Use at your Own Risk.

Feel Free to Copy/Print/Paste/Share/or Worship these in any which way you choose. If wrinkled properly these forms could make fine toilet paper too..

If you see something that needs to be fixed, or added, Please post up!

TEST DRIVE LIABILITY WAIVER

I, ___________ ( Test Driver ) have a valid license (DL State)___ (DL #)_________ and necessary Insurance to operate said vehicle on a public right of way. I will assume full responsibility for any damage inflicted on the vehicle, persons, or property during my test drive. I agree to compensate 100% of damages to Persons, or Property, and purchase the test drive vehicle for $_____.00 if it becomes damaged in any way during my Test drive on (Date)______ (Time)______. Before Test driving the vehicle I was made aware it is used and could be subject to mechanical Issues. The vehicle’s price was understood and agreed upon before the test drive. I waive any seller/owner liability to damages to myself, vehicle, property, and persons during my test drive.

(Vehicle)_______________________

(Owner/Seller) _______________

(Test Driver/Buyer)_______________

(Witness) _______________

VEHICLE BILL OF SALE

I, ____________ ( Owner/Seller ) sell this vehicle (YR)____(Mfg)_________(Model)_____________

(VIN/HIN/SERIAL)__________________________ (REG#)_____(Miles/Hours)___ on (Date)______ for (Price)_______ to (Buyer)____________ As Is.

The Buyer has been made aware the item is used and may have Mechanical defects. The Buyer waives any seller Liability to damages that may occur while operating the vehicle to Persons, Property, or vehicle that is being sold during the test drive, and post sale. The Buyer has attested they have current driver license requirements and insurance in order to remove the vehicle from the premises on a public right of way. The Buyer has Agreed that all sales are final, to the asking price of the vehicle, and that it is sold in as is condition.

(Seller)________________________

(Buyer)________________________

(Witness1)_____________________

(Witness2)_____________________

I may be mistaken, but I think the proper terminology for public streets / roads is ...

"Right of Way"

as apposed to "right away"

Otherwise it looks pretty good to me. Maybe someone with a legal background can tweek it further. Great idea and thanks for posting.

HANGEYE