Vector Images...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
I found a site online that will take whatever you have and convert to Vector Images - and you get 2 free starting off. I did a pretty complex image that I haven't found anyone to be able to imitate without charging out the wazoo, but this one did it fairly well for free - and it took about 5 minutes online...

https://www.vectormagic.com

Original in .jpeg
bangrev3.jpg

I can't show the difference here, but the it actually took the fish and did a pretty good job with it

just a different format that is able to be re sized with out losing resolution

i use them for adobe illustrator and to cut vinyl stickers

I didn't know anything about vector images until a few months ago when I had to convert an image to have it printed on our wrestling teams new headgear. I was fortunate enough to find a local sewing shop that uses this format all the time to sew different designs and they converted it to vector for me for free! Basically it allows you to re-size an image without distortion due to pixels if I'm remembering correct.

bigwave said:
What is a vector image?
To put it simply . . . it's computer generated lines that are not drawn with pixels.
Vector lines are what you draw by hand with a pen or pencil, which is not a set of pixels.

Latest posts