The RAGE is On Giveaway (W2F Giveaway)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Guys/Gals.....Here's another great contest from our friends over at W2F.
Don't miss out.

St. Croix Rods builds some of the finest fishing rods on the planet. The angler friendly company builds quality rods in the USA. Developing rods for every angler, be it freshwater or saltwater, means listening to anglers, knowing how to design and build rods effectively and combining all of that while developing the best rod for the technique. The St. Croix family-owned rod making business has been doing just that for more than 65 years.

St. Croix and Wired2Fish want four loyal readers to get the opportunity to own a new Rage 7-foot, 1-inch medium-heavy power casting Rod for use this fall on big smallies, feeding largemouths or your favorite toothy critter.
The Rage line-up includes 12 baitcasting and five spinning rods, all built with SCIII graphite, Pac Bay Minima guides and reel seat and an ergonomic, neoprene-skinned contoured handle. Great feel and function were combined into this high quality rod.

Fall is a great time to be on the water, and we want you to have a chance to experience St. Croix at the same time.

All you have to do is sign up for a chance to win.
Contest ends Nov. 2, 2012. Good Luck!
One entry per person please.

Enter Here: https://blog.wired2fish.com/the-rage-is-on-giveaway/

Jim said:
In it to win it!

Man, I need to win something, make me feel like I'm worth something! :LOL2:

Oh...you're worth something Jim.

You're worth......Uuuummmm.....give me a second.......Okay, here....this is it.....no, wait........

Come on guys...help me out here. I know there's something he's worth.....what is it? :roll:

Latest posts