Good & bad day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
My buddy went fishing at Penn Warner Sat and killed the bass, (good =D> )
He was there as a guest, he went with a friend of his in his friends boat, so getting on Rt.95 from Rt. 13,around 1 in the afternoon, a lady started flagging them down telling them crap was flying out the boat, they pulled over, and low and behold my buddy lost two rigs #-o , one was a Shimano Cumara/Symetre, and the other was a G-loomis Cranking stick/calcuta, both rigs had rod socks on them, they went back and looked, walking along 13 trying to find pieces of the rods or reels but didnt find anything :evil: Thats some bad luck.

That sure does suck. Somebody prolly saw it happen and stopped and now has some new tackle. I lost a down rigger off my boat last year and when I back tracked it was nowhere to be found. To this day I still scan the ditch along the area I believe it fell off.

That sucks! Good reminder about strapping stuff in while towing. Each year on the way to my marina I see all sorts of stuff on the roadside. mostly coolers and life jackets.

I lost several life vests one year while towing the old boat and now I am paranoid about checking everything three time :|

Think jim summed it up best those things arent cheap, I broke a rod today however I was lucky that it was a cheapo(and that I had two of them)

Latest posts