Tinboat's Giveaway Box - Thanks for serving Box delivered

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
To all my fellow Tinboat Members - We are starting a "Giveaway Box" This box is going to one of our (Current Tinboat Member) service men/women (past or present) as a thank you for doing their part and keeping us all safe.

There is two parts to this giveaway first and foremost we need someone to give the box too and please I want all who served to sign up and it's easy to do. To qualify you must be a current member as of today and reply to this post with an "IN" along with a picture of you in uniform its that simple. The contest will end on November 30, 2012 at midnight. The winner will be selected using a computerized random pick. (Like Jim does for the monthly giveaway) The winner will be selected with in the first two weeks of December.

The second part of this giveaway is we need donations for the box (anyone can donate). All donations (no cash) will be sent to a common address. The items received will be photograph and posted so you know your item was received and place in the box (no names will be attached to the pictures)

Now I am going out on a limb and posting my address here to eliminate all the PMs. Please no stockers you will have to answer to my 4 dogs and some fast moving rounds.

All donations should be sent to the below list address:

Joseph M Georg
505 NE 25 Street
Wilton Manors FL 33305

Please put some kind of note in the package with your screen name.

Thanks in advance and lets get this thing rolling :beer: :USA1: :beer:

A pizza that's all, he has 4 dogs to feed. Order a dozen. JK :lol: Thanks for doing this f4f will send something out soon.

I love pizza and the dogs eat over 40lbs of food a week. :LOL2: Come on everyone lets get this thing moving - all you past/present military people need to sign up - this is just a little thanks for all do/did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :USA1: :beer: :USA1:

Got the first donation box just a few minutes ago - Thank You - Here are the goodies

Attachments

• box pass giveaway 1.jpg
    box pass giveaway 1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 810
This is what I am talking about - let's thank a soldier 'reel' :lol: good - :beer: Come one come all for this great cause :USA1: All you active and nonactive service men/women need to sign up

In.

scan0001_zps80777d5f.jpg

fool4fish1226 said:
:USA1: Awesome :USA1: When and where was the picture taken
I believe the year was 1977, flying in an SH-3G off the coast of Iran. Squadron HC1 Det2 operating off of the USS Midway. For those that might not be aware or remember, this was when the Shaw of Iran was still in power and the US was on friendly terms with Iran. We pulled in to port in Bandar Abbas Iran for 2 days.

Latest posts