Sandy is Coming to Town

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Striper fishing just got red hot last week and now

SANDY

Will be at least 4 or 5 days before we can get back out on the beaches and the boats get back in the water - ARRRRGH

Lots of peanutz on the beaches all week - i tried a few times but never found the blitz. Will be back ASAP dunkin post storm quahogs and surfs looking for Mr. 50

All you folks out there having fun with Sandy, be safe, pay attention to the authorities. Don't endanger yourself or responders either. Best of luck, my thoughts are with you, good time to go visit some friends in land for a few days.
Tim

You all be safe now - Atleast when we get hit it's not freezing cold - stay warm. I got lots of family and friends in PA and its looks like they are smack dab in the middle of ooooh .......... you know what.

Just a thought - stores won't sale beer down here once a emergency is declared stock up early

Roger that, already got beer. :LOL2: Looks like Pa. is gonna get the worst of her.A bud of mine lives on the Rappahanock river,they have already moved to higher ground. I think we are gonna get the wind mostly,which means downed trees and power loss. Not a problem though, got tons of camping gear.

:twisted: The Jersey shore is really getting pounded. Tons of flooding everywhere. Luckily, I'm about 40 miles from the coast. Mainly wind and rain.

Moved my tin in between the house and shed on Monday just incase it decided to blow across the yard or any trees fell. Monday night a 30 ft. pine fell RIGHT were the boat would have been and missed my truck by inches. Hope everyone stayed safe!!

Latest posts