3 more days untill the big move

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
Dammit this time is flying by because i have so much left to do but it's not passing fast enough because i want to hurry up and get the drive over with, i'm excited about the drive but i'm not excited because i'm driving my truck pulling a trailer while she's driving her truck so since both trucks are going to be driven that means more can go wrong quicker and not to mention we wont be able to swap out half way to rest.

PRAY FOR US!!!! :shock:

JamesM56alum said:
Dammit this time is flying by because i have so much left to do but it's not passing fast enough because i want to hurry up and get the drive over with, i'm excited about the drive but i'm not excited because i'm driving my truck pulling a trailer while she's driving her truck so since both trucks are going to be driven that means more can go wrong quicker and not to mention we wont be able to swap out half way to rest.

PRAY FOR US!!!! :shock:

Hey, James.
Yea, I made the drive to Orlando from the Twin Cities a couple times. I rested overnight about the half way point. I would plan on some rest stops. Have a safe journey.

jasper

James -

Seriously, you aren't gone yet? :lol:

Take it casual, stop often to regroup and maybe sight-see a little, stretch a bit - the usual with a long trip, but especially with a small convoy. I know when I'm by myself I usually just power through in one shot and sleep when I arrive (REDBULL!!!!).

You'll make it down fine. Knowing how bad you want to get back, the hardest part's going to be taking it easy.

:beer:

Not sure where your heading, however if your taking I-74 or I-55 through Illinois and need a break or need help. Let me know. I got space and tools.

Good luck and have fun. Enjoy the trip. Made several cross country trips towing my life behind me.

Thanks hanr3 that means a'lot, as far as i know if we're taking the same route as last time we're going from minnesota through wisconsin through illinois then kentucky then tenesee then trough alabama and then home to my beautiful florida.

We're leaving at 10:30am tomorrow morning after i pick up my last paycheck from my old job and cash it, go bless all hope fully i'll be posting again in 2 days time!

Latest posts