Removing/re-using stickers and decals??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
Some of you may know that I am selling my boat. I have many stickers that I need to remove and several that I would like to re-use if possible on my next boat. The ones I want to re-use are just vinyl BASS stickers and a few others that aren't that easy to come by. I am trying to find a way to do this and I don't know where to start. It would be simple if I had the two boats side by side, could just pop it of my jon boat on to my new one. I have seen sticker on/off type sprays but Im not sure if that will get the job done. Is it worth trying to salvage the stickers? or not? let me know what you think. Thanks

I would use a hair drier, or heat gun set on low. Try to heat the aluminum behind the decal if possible. Carefully peel the decal off. If you don't have the new boat or not sure where to place them, get some wax paper to stick them to until you place them on where you want them.

Sweet thanks, that just the idea I was looking for, WAX PAPER! Thats really what i was looking for was something to place it on for the time being until I get my new boat

Latest posts