Tinboats.net in Baghdad Iraq

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
Be safe over there and thanks for all you and everyone else do for this great country! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

sweet pics sorry i missed this topic. one of my friends died in iraq when his humvee hit an ied.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS and tell her to stay safe :USA1:

For whatever reason i also missed this topic and the other about another member in Iraq (didnt notice them till i saw them on the homepage) A few of my friends have been and im glad to say have returned. I can only hope the same for Major McGriff, and ever other troop we have over there or anywhere else for that matter.

[-o< for a safe return. I also missed this topic sort of... I looked at the pics, but didn't read it. Our school has spent the entire year doing a community service project working with families of deployed troops from Ft. Campbell. It has been rewarding personally and for our kids and has also been tough not all of the soldiers our kids have come to know through letters and Christmas parties for the families will be making it home safely. I think we should all take a moment to keep all of our soldiers in our thoughts!

https://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080517/NEWS01/805170373&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Welcome home =D>
Were glad that you're home safe & sound. Thank you for your service :USA1:

Latest posts