A Question for all the guys from ST. LOUIS.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S&MFISH

Reaction score
Does anyone know ANYTHING about this tin?
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/boa/3333767382.html
My sister is looking at it. She lives in San Diego and has no way of checking it out herself.If any of you guys know about it ,please contact me with the particulars. I would appreciate it emmencly. Thanks,Steve.

I don't personally know this boat but sounds like and looks like a reasonable price for what it is... I again don't know anything about that brand of motor, but I like the idea of it coming with a lower unit also.
I would say see if you could put it in the water and go for a spin... shouldn't take to long to figure out if its a good one or not.... good luck
ron

Well my sister and Bro-in-law bought it. Carol and I went to check it out when she was in town for my brother's funeral. It's a fisherman's delight, all components are older,but top of the line for their time.To get a tin with all the bells and whistles this thing has would probably run near $30K today. Previous owner had thought of everything. Looks like they got a pretty good boat.

Latest posts