Wired2Fish and Rod Glove Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT contest from TinBoats Sponsor Wired2Fish.

Be sure to enter, and of course THANK THEM for their sponsorship.

Rod Glove Bundle Giveaway
Rod Glove wants to give four Wired2Fish readers a jumpstart on holiday shopping with an opportunity to win a full arsenal of Rod Glove products including Reel Gloves (both casting and spinning), Rod Gloves (both casting and spinning), Rod Glove WrapZ, Bait Gloves, and Rod Glove Savers.
A total package to protect your rod and reel investments. If you win you can bundle the package for a friend or relative or even stuff your own stocking.
All you have to do is sign up for a chance to win and be sure to check out Rod Glove's Facebook page.
Giveaway ends Nov. 30, 2012. Good Luck!
One entry per person please.

Click here to enter: https://blog.wired2fish.com/rod-glove-bundle-giveaway/

Rod-Glove-Collage.png

I swear to you guys the rod glove works! My brand new Cumara/Curado combo was dragging behind my pickup on the highway for God knows how long. Not a scratch on the brand new combo.

I almost wanted to cry. :LOL2:

Enter the contest for sure, but even if you do not win, the few dollars these cost are well worth it even when the rods are in the house. No tangles, reduced broken tips, plus it makes your equipment stay nicer longer (for all you fashion geeks) :LOL2:

Did that sound like a sales pitch? :LOL2: Sorry it is not. :lol:

Jim said:
I swear to you guys the rod glove works! My brand new Cumara/Curado combo was dragging behind my pickup on the highway for God knows how long. Not a scratch on the brand new combo.

I almost wanted to cry. :LOL2:

Enter the contest for sure, but even if you do not win, the few dollars these cost are well worth it even when the rods are in the house. No tangles, reduced broken tips, plus it makes your equipment stay nicer longer (for all you fashion geeks) :LOL2:

Did that sound like a sales pitch? :LOL2: Sorry it is not. :lol:

I TOTALLY AGREE! I have them on ALL my rods (except the 2 I just got) and couldn't live without them. Win or lose, I'll be buying at least 4 more for future purchases.