Whats for Thanksgiving Dinner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
My menu

Turducken stuffed with sausage and cornbread, Crawfish, green onion sausage, stuffing balls, mash potatoes, gravy, and corn.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

My contribution is chocolate molten cake, and 15lbs of stone crab for the appetizer. My future mother in law is doing it right......they are from Virginia so she is making a smithfield spiral ham, 15lb fried turkey, and lots of taters,gb casserole, pies, and of course lots of cold beer. Everyone have a great holiday. :beer:

My son and I celebrate Thanksgiving together. It's been a sort of tradition with us. This year we decided on a change so instead of the usual turkey, we're doing ham and a rib roast along with the other usual stuff.

Vension tenderloin, turkey, stuffing, sweet patoes, cranberry relish and pie. May not move for a few days. :)

Turkey, smoked ham, stuffing, mashed tators, sweet tators, creamed corn, green bean casserole, gravy, cranberries, several pies, and adult beverages. The best part is our son and daughter-law are hosting, she's a fantastic cook, so all we have to do is show up and enjoy :LOL2: .

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! :beer:

Sister who has never cooked a turkey will be making dinner this year. Menu will be roast turkey, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes vegetables and a couple pies. Too bad my mother went into the hospital yesterday so her turkey plate will be hospital food.

Wat too much of everything LOL. Desert of lemon, pumpkin, chocolate, and pecan pies is going to have to be lunch tomorrow. Stuffed!!!!!

I was on duty for a 24hr shift on Thanksgiving, so we had Chinese Buffet(the only thing we could find open).
But I did get 16hrs of double time Holiday pay, plus 8hrs of time and a half OT. I'll go buy me an after Thanksgiving turkey.

Latest posts