I loss my best friend

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
My father past away yesterday. He was out hunting in PA and had a heart attack. I will be out of town for awhile, Big I got your package. give a few beers for my daddy :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

My condolences for your loss.

Take comfort that he passed doing something he loved in the great outdoors on an unofficial holiday. :beer:

Joe, I am so sorry for your loss. If ya need anything let me know. Prayers sent your way. Here is one for your dad. :beer:

DocWatson said:
My condolences for your loss.

Take comfort that he passed doing something he loved in the great outdoors on an unofficial holiday. :beer:

Sorry to hear about your dad.
My same thoughts on this, as posted above. While unfortunate, he went while doing something he enjoyed.
:beer:

My condolences. I TOTALLY know what you mean by "best friend". I lost mine 8 + years ago.

Prayers sent for you, your family, and of course, your dad.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Prayers sent. And like was said above, he went doing something he loved and being out in the wilderness. My dad said just last week that he hopes to go while hunting or fishing.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am in South Central PA near Harrisburg...if there is anything I can do for you please le me know. Prayers sent.

Many thanks for all the prayers and kind words - It was posted that he went doing something he enjoyed and that is so true :beer: I just got back from PA yesterday and will catch up with the boxpass and giveaway soon, there is lot mail I have to go thru and will update both posts.

Thanks again for all the prayers and kind words :beer:

Latest posts