Duck Commander

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1 of their wooden calls. Their new show does nothing for me.

while this show is great i also liked the duck commander show that was on outdoor channel. it had more of the hunting side of things and making the dvds.

Probably my favorite show on TV right now. Being from Louisiana and watching it, its kinda cool. My wife is actually from West Monroe so she knows pretty much all the places they go. Definitely gonna start duck hunting next year, with some of their calls.

I found this online and thought I'd share. It's about Phil:

As a high-school athlete, Phil was All-State in football, baseball, and track which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship. There he played first string quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw. Phil's been quoted as saying "Terry went for the bucks, and I chased after the ducks." After receiving his Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and a Master's in Education, he spent several years teaching. While his students claim he was an excellent teacher, spending time in a classroom brought Phil to the conclusion that his time and talents would be better spent in the woods.

Also, Phil's net worth is about 5 million, Willie is at 10, Jase at 4, and Si at 2.

Latest posts